Special Permission Request for Use of Warren County Solid Waste Facilities

WC Seal braid transRefuse sites are funded by the taxpayers of Warren County. Those bearing out-of-state or out-of-area decals will not be permitted to use county facilities without a permission letter from the Solid Waste Department. The department issues permission letters on a case-by-case basis in order to limit misuse. As a result, the interest of Warren County residents are protected and disposal costs are controlled. 

Contact Information

Please let us know your name.
Please let us know your email address.
Invalid Input
Please let us know the best number to reach you.

Vehicle Information

Invalid Input
Invalid Input
Invalid Input
Invalid Input
Invalid Input
Invalid Input
Invalid Input

Reason for Request

(please check one, include description for other) (*)
Please select a priority for this request.
Please click box to verify that you are not a robot.


  (540) 636-4600
  (540) 636-6066
  220 N. Commerce Avenue
     Front Royal, VA 22630

Keep in Touch

WC Seal braid trans

Established in 1836