The Warren County Board of Supervisors appoints individuals to various boards and commissions that help create and influence policy for various County Departments and Offices by providing feedback and direction. To learn more about current vacancies on boards and commissions in the County, and to apply, please CLICK HERE.
Past and current minutes and agendas for County boards and commissions can be found below.
- Airport Commission
- Board of Building Code Appeals
- Board of Zoning Appeals
- Community Policy and Management Team
- Development Review Committee
- Finance/Audit Committee
- Parks and Recreation Commission
- Planning Commission
- Shenandoah Farms SD Advisory Committee
- Social Services Advisory Board
- Tow Board
- Warren County School Board