Community Policy and Management Team
Join the Community Policy and Management Team in Warren County, VA
The Warren County Community Policy and Management Team (CPMT) is a dedicated group committed to creating and maintaining a collaborative system of services for at-risk youth and their families. Our mission is to provide child-centered, family-focused, and community-based solutions that address the unique needs and strengths of our community members
- We pledge to ensure that our services and funding align with the Commonwealth's policies of preserving families and providing appropriate services in the least restrictive environment.
- Early identification and intervention are crucial for children and families at risk of developing emotional or behavioral problems due to environmental, physical, or psychological stress. We aim to be proactive in our approach.
- We strive to design and provide services responsive to the diverse strengths and needs of troubled youths and their families.
- We encourage increased interagency collaboration, family involvement in service delivery and management, and public-private partnerships in service delivery.
- We are committed to providing flexibility in the use of funds and empowering communities to make decisions and be accountable for providing services.
We believe that the well-being of our future citizens concerns not only parents, service providers, and local governments but also the community at large. That's why we value community engagement in identifying needs and delivering services for children and youth at risk of developing behavioral or emotional problems.
- Every child deserves a stable and nurturing family.
- A collaborative system of care that focuses on prevention and builds on family strengths is best for children and families.
- Children who cannot be protected in their homes must be placed in the most family-like setting that meets their needs.
- Children and families should be freely involved in all decisions affecting them and have access to services tailored to their unique strengths and changing needs.
- Strong communities support families by offering accessible services designed to assist children and families.
For more information about our team and our work, check out our Meeting Agendas and Minutes (https://warrencountyva.portal.civicclerk.com/?category_id=1028 – last updated Oct 2022). If you're passionate about making a difference in the lives of at-risk youth and their families in Warren County, we invite you to join us. Together, we can build a stronger community.
Employees Results 1 - 9 of 9
Northwestern Community Services RepresentativeP: (540) 636-2931F: (540) 636-7171
Department of Juvenile Justice RepresentativeP: (540) 667-5770F: (540) 667-4818
Warren County Board of Supervisors RepresentativeP: (540) 635-2360
Warren County Public Schools RepresentativeP: (540) 635-2171F: (540) 636-4195
Social Services DirectorP: (540) 635-3430 ext:3370
Lord Fairfax Health District RepresentativeP: (540) 722-3480
Sheriff's Office Representative
Front Royal Police Department Representative
Private Provider Representative