Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Voter Registrar's Office is committed to providing each citizen of Warren County the opportunity to register to vote and, once registered, exercise his or her right to vote in an efficient and equitable manner in accordance with the Constitutions of the United States and the Commonwealth of Virginia and the Code of Virginia. Additionally, support must be provided to the Electoral Board to prepare for, conduct and administer elections, and obtain and certify election results.
|Marilyn G. King, Chair
Daniel Arico, Vice-Chairman
Leander B. Bowen, Secretary
Electoral Board Documents:
To register to vote in Virginia, you must:
Residents new to Virginia may register to vote as soon as residency is established. Residents moving from other Virginia localities must transfer their registration to Warren County. Residents moving from one voting precinct to another within the county must also notify the registrar of this change in writing or in person.
- Be a United States citizen
- Be a resident of Virginia
- Be 18 years of age by the next general election
- Have had your voting rights restored if you have ever been convicted of a felony
- Have had competency restored if you have been adjudicated mentally incompetent
2023 Election Information
- Revised Order Calling for Primary Election - June 20, 2023
- Notice of Special Election - November 7, 2023 Town Council
Are You Ready to Vote?
- Voter ID Requirements - Effective July 1, 2020
- Virginia Elections Website
- Important Notice for Military and Overseas Citizen Voters
- CLICK HERE to view the Five Year Elections Calendar
Other Important Information:
- View Polling Places for Warren County (updated September 2022)
- Map of Election Districts in Warren County and Precincts in Front Royal
- Who Is My Legislator?
- Voter Registration: https://www.elections.virginia.gov/registration/index.html
- Absentee Voting: https://www.elections.virginia.gov/casting-a-ballot/absentee-voting/
- Voter Forms: https://www.elections.virginia.gov/registration/voter-forms/
Citizens interested in learning more about government, voting, elected officials, legislation, and candidates may find the following websites of interest. The sites listed are for information only and do not imply an endorsement for any party, any organization, or any particular political issue.
|Virginia Department of Elections|
|Federal Election Commission|
|The Virginia General Assembly|
|Commonwealth of Virginia|
|Federal Voting Assistance Program|
|Democratic Party of Virginia|
|Republican Party of Virginia|
Employees Results 1 - 2 of 2
Carol L. Tobin
Director of Elections & General RegistrarP: (540) 635-4327F: (540) 635-5456
Deputy RegistrarP: (540) 635-4327F: (540) 635-5456