Community Policy and Management Team
Warren County CPMT Mission Statement and Philosophy
- Ensure that services and funding are consistent with the Commonwealth's policies of preserving families and providing appropriate services in the least restrictive environment, while protecting the welfare of children and maintaining the safety of the public;
- Identify and intervene early with young children and their families who are at risk of developing emotional or behavioral problems, or both, due to environmental, physical or psychological stress;
- Design and provide services that are responsive to the unique and diverse strengths and needs of troubled youths and families;
- Increase interagency collaboration and family involvement in service delivery and management;
- Encourage a public and private partnership in the delivery of services to troubled and at-risk youths and their families; and
- Provide communities flexibility in the use of funds and to authorize communities to make decisions and be accountable for providing services in concert with these purposes
Major Principles and Values
- Every child deserves a stable and nurturing family.
- Children and families are best served by a collaborative system of care that focuses on prevention, builds on family strengths, and provides an integrated continuum of care in the communities where families reside.
- Children that cannot be protected in their home must be placed in the most family like setting which meets their needs.
- Children and families should be freely involved and share their needs, wants, and strengths in developing inclusive plans towards reaching permanency.
- Children and families should have access to services tailored to meet their unique strengths and changing needs. Services are to be sensitive and responsive to cultural differences, meet special requirements, and demonstrate positive outcomes for the child.
- Strong communities help support families by widening the infrastructure of accessible services designed to assist children and families.
Employees Results 1 - 11 of 11
Northwestern Community Services RepresentativeP: (540) 636-4250F: (540) 636-7171
Department of Juvenile Justice RepresentativeP: (540) 667-5770F: (540) 667-4818
Warren County Board of Supervisors RepresentativeP: (540) 635-2360
Private Provider RepresentativeP: (540) 450-2734
Warren County Public Schools RepresentativeP: (540) 635-2725 ext:33242F: (540) 636-4195
Social Services DirectorP: (540) 635-3430 ext:3370
Lord Fairfax Health District RepresentativeP: (540) 722-3480
Deputy Cindy Burke
Sheriff's Office Representative
Captain Crystal Cline
Front Royal Police Department Representative
Lonnie Phillips, Jr.
Private Provider Representative